The deadline for registration is November 1, 2022
Students under 18, as well as teachers who can act as team captains, are invited to participate.
The championship participants will be able to compete both individually and as a part of school teams. They have to finish a variety of tasks with varying levels of difficulty in 60 minutes.
This year’s main topic is “Digital Literacy,” and all tasks will focus on future technologies, Internet security, information, computer, media, and communication literacy.
Participation in the Championship consists an online tournament and the completion of a creative additional task.
Registration for the Championship
August 17 — November 01, 2022
First stage (post and creative task)
From September 01 – November 01, 2022
- Additional task #1: publication of news or a post about an online championship.
- Extra Activity #2: Seniors Video Guide to Develop Digital Literacy Skills
Second stage (participation in the online tournament)
November 02 – November 22, 2022 – online tournament
- The tournament is held on the “Study The Internet & Govern It website!” in the personal account of each participant. Pre-registration required.
- The tournament consists of 24 tasks of varying difficulty. The main topic this year is “Digital Literacy”, all tasks will be devoted to information, computer, media and communication literacy, future technologies and Internet security.
- Participants will have to complete tasks of different difficulty levels in 60 minutes. Points are assigned to the team automatically in the course of completing tasks. Preparation for the competition takes place on the official page of the project ““Study The Internet & Govern It website!” in VK.
The results of the online championship will be summed up by November 30.
Individual participants and teams that showed the best results at the end of two stages are awarded with diplomas and valuable prizes.
In the “Team classification” each member of the team receives a prize and a diploma. In the nomination “Best video” valuable prizes are awarded to individual participants and the team (one prize per team).
Absolute winner (based on the results of two stages):
1st place – HUAWEI tablet
2nd place – Redmi smartphone
3rd place – Amazfit smart watch
4th place – VR glasses (with headphones and joystick) Shinecon
5th place – Redmi TWS headset
Special nomination “Best video”:
1st place – quadcopter with DEXP camera
2nd place – action camera with box for underwater shooting Aceline
3rd place – ring lamp with floor stand and smartphone holder FinePower
Participants who did not win prizes will receive personalized online certificates. Certificates will be available in your personal account on the “Study The Internet & Govern It!” after the completion of the online championship.
Coordination Center for TLD .RU/.РФ and Rostelecom with the support of the Ministry of Digital Development of Russia and the Department of Education and Science of Moscow are the organizers of the Championship.