On December 20, an online seminar “Problems of developing the rights of participants in educational relations in a digital environment” was held.
The event was organized by the Autonomous non-profit organization of additional professional education “Academy of Innovative Education and Development” together with the National Association of Governing Councils of Educational Organizations with the support of the Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution “Institute for Education Management of the Russian Academy of Education”, the Coordination Center for TLD .RU.РФ, the All-Russian State Public Organization “Women’s Union Russia”, Information and methodological journal “ВНЕшкольник”, etc. Among the issues considered were:
- state policy in the field of ensuring digital security of adults and children;
- features of the digital culture of participants in educational relations;
- rights and obligations of teachers, children and parents in the context of digital communication;
- the role of the governing council in shaping the digital culture of participants in educational relations;
- the activities of the information security commission of the Governing Council of the school and others.
At the end of the seminar, answering the participants’ questions about safe services and information products for children, Tatyana Novikova, a representative of the Smart Internet Foundation, spoke about the .ДЕТИ domain space, which contains sites with educational and safe content for children.
The recording of the seminar was published on the ВНЕшкольник channel.
And we remind you that you can view the top 20 sites in the .ДЕТИ domain in the ИНТЕРНЕТ.ДЕТИ directory.