In 2023 the dot ДЕТИ catalog was replenished with 30 new websites: they will be useful to children, parents and teachers
The “Catalog” section, which presents the best websites with an address in the .ДЕТИdomain (.ДЕТИ = dot children) – the flagship project of the Smart Internet Foundation, has been updated.
These are almost 150 resources created by professionals, enthusiastic parents and teachers. The catalog contains educational projects and applications, resources on safe use of the Internet, health and family leisure, online stores for children’s goods, websites of kindergartens, schools, art houses, sports clubs, charitable foundations, competitions and children’s media.
The top 20 resources that received the most positive feedback from Internet users are collected in the corresponding section of the catalog. And with the beginning of 2023, it included 3 new projects:
- домашка.дети (homework dot children)
Digital homework help platform for students and parents. Project tutors will help to check homework, explain and complete the task together with the child, understand the topic and close gaps in knowledge. Meetings with tutors are held online at a convenient time for the child
- смена.дети (change dot children)
All-Russian children’s center “Smena” in Anapa (Krasnodar region), which includes 4 camps: Leader, Profi, Art and ProfessiUM. Smena implements 80 educational programs – author’s, created by the Center’s teachers, and partner, implemented jointly with federal and regional departments, largest companies, organizations and social movements of the country. Since 2017, the only All-Russian Training Center for Professional Excellence and Promotion of Working Professions has been operating here. In it, the guys master the most modern and sought-after competencies: space systems engineering, pharmaceuticals, multimedia journalism, industrial robotics, CAD engineering design and three dozen others.
- я-могу.дети (I can dot children)
Psychological assistance program for adolescents and a guide to growing up. In the app, you can ask a psychologist a question for free and anonymously, find free psychological help services in your region, watch videos and read articles on the most common and difficult issues, perform exercises to diagnose your emotional state, and keep a mood diary. Program consultants are practicing psychologists, psychiatrists, educational psychologists with many years of experience working with children and adolescents.
Also among the new ones in the catalog:
- видеть.дети (to see dot children) – navigator of services for parents of preschool children with visual impairment in St. Petersburg;
- вуз.дети (university dot children)– career guidance for high school students using a neuro-test developed by specialists in the field of cryptography, NLP, psychology and printing;
- мамина-радость.дети (mother’s joy dot children) – leisure-developing club for families with special needs children and teenagers in Yasnogorsk (Tula region);
- добропчел.дети (kind bee dot children) – a children’s competition that combines traditional beekeeping and digital technologies; the purpose of the competition is to involve children in technical creativity and familiarity with technological solutions in the agro-industrial complex; …and others.
The .ДЕТИ domain collects websites about children and for children. The mission of the domain is to create a positive Internet space for novice network users, free from all kinds of cyber threats. All resources with an address in .ДЕТИ participate in a two-stage monitoring system that allows you to quickly identify and eliminate any vulnerabilities, as well as negative content that appeared on the pages of sites in the children’s domain zone. Thus, Internet resources in .ДЕТИ always remain safe and comfortable for use.
Registering a domain in .ДЕТИ is simple: just contact one of the three registrars accredited in the zone and fill out an online application on its website, indicating for what purposes you plan to use the domain name. You can check if the domain you need is available on the .ДЕТИ website in the “Whois” section.